6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, January 13, 2011

day 536

Proper planning prevents.....

The prob with exercise is the fear of NOT exercising. Do you work out to live or live to workout?

started running to get my ass in shape, then it became an end unto itself. Now, it's in perspective again. With this bullshit season-snow, slush, ice, running is treacherous. Sometimes you just plain cannot. So, hit the gym. THEN, life gets in the way-if you let it. So, used the snow as my workout. Removed the snow here @ the job, knowing when I got back to Toxichouse, Shebitch's car would be dug out, but the sidewalk? Of course not. Better to slog through almost 2 feet of snow than shovel. Literally not a teaspoon had been removed. So, first bank of dad, "wait 'til your father gets home," gets to shovel. All the shit, none of the good. Hey, got my workout in!

No, you CAN'T make this stuff up and YES, it hurts deeply. I'm the only motherfucker to lift a finger.


...got my workout in though!!!

No comments: