6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

day 402

you've GOT to be kidding!!!

Shebitch asking if I had $$$ for the gas bill. Right, I'll just print some up in a sec. Again, reminded It that "you open the mail, you handle it."

Is it stupid hot or what??? Thank god I do what I do predawn, can't imagine heading out after the sun rises, let alone after work. Jeez. Gonna hit 95 + today.

Almost took a day off, got up 30 minute later than usual, threw everything off, so, speeded to the job, broke every speed limit, made it. Good. With the mile race on saturday, then the long run sunday, need to log 'em while I can.

Stoney made me proud. He and his partners in crime went to The Mall to catch a flick, snuck into other movies. Heee heeee. Atta boy!!!

No comments: