6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Got balls?

thank god I got plenty of practice being the bad guy.

Putz here (a.k.a. A Social Worker, useless, the lot), has to do an eval on a staffperson. To call this staffperson "issue filled" is an understatement. He gives the person a satisfactory. Amazing. Utterly amazing. And the sad part, I have to intervene. All year we hear crap about this person, then, when push comes to shove, no balls. Amazing. Adding insult to injury, when I indicate I won't accept the proposed eval without the paper trail he claimed to be keeping all year, he runs to the boss's office.

No balls, none. And he wonders why he couldn't cut it as an administrator, much less lacks the respect of his staff. Useless, utterly useless.

Told the boss, I'd have been remiss if I didn't say the eval was "evaluation lite," not reflective of the drama which the staff person develops.

Would'a loved to have just signed off on it, but I LIKE saying ouch when kicked in between.

No comments: