6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

day 430

progress, baby steps

Getting back to "normal." Second day of St.Francis, oppressively sticky, air very heavy, but knees holding up. Abs sore after Boot Camp, a good thing. Still, glad to get back to The Line. Tonight, rain predicted, so REALLY glad I got out this am. Might havta do Boot Camp manana as well. Instructor knows why I'm there, inevitably says "raining, right?" To which I always respond: "Do you ask EVERY participant why they're here, or is it me?" Of course, it IS me. Have a funny way of drawing fire.

Flipped when I got home yesterday. The one thing I ask of Stoney is that he puts up the gate keeping Hulk from entering the den. He rarely, if ever does. After battling traffic to get home, and feeling icky from the humidididity, he asks for Taco Bell. I went off big time. I indicated it's the principle: you don't do shit, not even the miniscule ONE thing that's asked, and then put me on the spot for junk food???? I was REALLY pissed.

Run more, talk less.

No comments: