6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

day 423

on a roll here!!!

back to back GORGEOUS days. Shirt off this am, crisp, cool/not cold. LOVE this time of year. St.Francis + Kissena, 10+. Again, with the Fifth Ave Mile Sunday, need the miles. 2ish months 'til The Big One.

Good news: came home yesterday evening, had the house to myself.
Bad news: Stoney and Shebitch out. I see his tie on the floor, no shoes, so...either a funeral or...turns out It had been invited to a banquet @ the Woodbury Country Club for Stem Cell survivors. Now, again...take a moment. Think. The same person threatening court orders because I won't print more money, is alive due to MY job which provided the benefits which paid for the stem cell treatments. "Thanks hon, I owe you my life?" Nope, rather, "all my friends..." "everyone says..." "I'm getting a court order." Lovely. And you're welcome, fuck you.

Fortunately, he had a great time. Good for him. He was able to recite exactly what foods he consumed. Good for him.

No comments: