6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, September 4, 2010

day 405

did the Main Street Mile. Regged late, not day of, but 2 days ago. Didn't really wanna run today, but as the choice was to do AP and run too far, or do The Mile, choice was simple.

This is one of my annual runs. used to be late afternoon, but they listened to runners and made it in the am. I gotta give 'em props. Every year I have Pat autograph my bib, he now recognizes me, and gotta give him BIG props. He's got better things to do than give back, but he does, alot. Bless him...and yes, got my autograph.

Spoke w/brotherfromanothermother before the run. We'll hook up @ The park to go into Manhattan together. He said what was on my mind: miss hangin' out with you. But, he has a great wife.

Back to Toxichouse, did the lawn, I'm now officially free for the weekend.

(gave up trying to pass Pat. I used to, but I doubt he's running tomorrow).

No comments: