6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 24, 2010

day 425

I LOVE NY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent a helluva day. First, did St.Francis, showered, ready to take on the day. Headed to the boogiedfownBronx to return their maxi van, we'd borrowed it to take the kiddies to south St.Seaport. Conversed w/my peeps there, niiiice. Then onto the #6 train to NYC!

What a HELLUVA day! Was soooo taken with Manhattan I kept taking pix and downloading 'em to Facebook. One was a shot @ the Central Park Zoo, got there just as they were feeding the sea lions. The worker was playing high fives with one of 'em, cool!!!!! Then, off to the West Side to catch a flick and pick up the numbers for Sunday.

GREAT flick, Philip Seymour Hoffman flick, Jack Goes Boating. How could you go wrong? WONDERFUL movie, then...who texts me...Pret! Perfect, met @ Bryant Park, then headed back to Toxichouse.

A perfect day.

No comments: