6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

day 422

back in the saddle

Back to Toxichouse yesterday, with an agenda: a)avoid anyone attempting to hand me papers (a subpoena or court order), b)TRY not to lose my cool with Shebitch. I'd called during the day, as I'd overheard Stoney hatching a scheme to Bogart homework. THIS, plus, his backpack remains where he left it...hmmmmm...it seems he's screwing around. So, called Sybil to ask if he'd taken his backpack to school. It drove him, but didn't remember. Amazing. THIS, added to the fact that It was, again, visiting a sick friend, while Its son sits @ home unattended and unfed, just utterly incredible. Ignore your "family," but play the role of attentive friend. THIS is what I think of whenever It starts the "everyone says I should" or "all my friends" crap (funny, I never resort to that pathetic line). On the rare occasions when I actually respond-never a good idea, I ask if these same people a)pay my bills, if not, then they should shut the fuck up b)know It completely shirks any parental responsibilities. Funny, those questions never get answered. I DO, daily, get accused of complaining. Now...take a moment, have you EVER heard me complain? Of course not, it's not in my nature. Best of all, when It whines or rages about whatever financial shortfall It's experiencing ("you need to give me money for...") I ask about the disability check It blew on clothes. Yes, it's like dealing with a psychotic child.

St.Francis, back to where I belong. 55 degs, PERFECT running weather. Bagpipe guy was m.i.a. Heavywalkerguywhodressesinsweatsheadtotoeandknowsmebyname WAS there, here's the scary part: he also drives a Trailblazer. Same color. Told ya' he's me prior weight loss. I told him we drive the same vehicle, thank GOD his is a 2004. Eerie isn't it? (AND, he's a smoker!!! I'm tellin' ya, he's me years ago!!!).

New season of House!!! YAYYYY!!!!! Kicked off monumentally yesterday. Cuddy reminds me of Pantano, they resemble one another facially. What a fucking show!

***LOVE the pic of Pesa below, AP attitude!!!!!

.....and when I played my guitar I made the canyons rock!!!!!!!

No comments: