6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 19, 2010

day 420

Wow!!!

Brotherfromanothermother picked me up @ 9:45, off we went to the Ocean to Sound. NICE!!! Beautiful day, great people, great after party. Was SO nice to see the usual Long Island suspects in conjunction with the rest of us. A real meeting of the worlds.

Did ok, my leg, 8, was supposedly flat and downhill, bullshit. More like rolling hills and eventually flat and downhill.

One bitch-a GLIRC volunteer, had amazing control issues. @ the Cold Spring Harbor relay point, insisted I get behind a yellow caution line. Like ANY runner would make THAT wide (12 feet!!!) a turn. Of course, I didn't. Asshole.

God bless the Wearers of the Green. A total blast.

...and no....no other local clubs represented. Their loss. God forbid you join together. Better to be seperate. Reap what you sow.

Back to Toxichouse, It freakin', insisting I give It $$$, "I'll get a court order.....everybody says......." Go nuts bitch.

No comments: