6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

day 415

you'll never know how much that hurt

Tried explaining to Stoney that closing my bedroom door (his room's on the other side), makes it difficult for me to leave the bedroom/it's almost like being locked in. Tried explaining he needs to merely shut it. Now...think...I'm dealing with a spoiled teenager who THINKS he has rights. He countered (as though being attacked???!!!) that he needed privacy...I explained I wasn't fighting that, and in fact, agreed. BUT, don't shut the door completely, merely close it, thus affording privacy. "See, THIS is why I don't wanna hang with you." ??????? Whatthefuck??? THAT really hurt. Especially with Shebitch present, nontheless, it REALLY hurt. Bear in mind, exacerbating this, Halo comes out today. Though Shebitch lacks $$$ to give him $5 daily for lunch(yet, maintains an endless supply of Snapple), It'll buy this fucking game for him. Yet, whom does he hate? REALLY hurts. Parenting hurts...alot.

St.Francis + Kissena this am, did the post St.Francis turnaround with Dave the superjew. I actually feel for the guy. All he ever talks about is conversations with the NYRR staff (trying to get them to see/do things as he deems appropriate), or "Q's." Doesn't really seem to have a life. Fast as hell, but...... Nope, wouldn't trade places.

Met Grandpa @ The Parkhouse to sign off on the O 2 S waiver.

No comments: