6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

day 417

AGAIN, Yin/Yang

Celebrated the Boss's 60th this am, wow. Seems like yesterday we were in his back yard in Valley Stream celebrating his 50th. Wow. AND, @ afternoon rounds, celebrating an RN's retirement, she has 35 years. Wow. THIS is grist. THIS is when you know you made your mark. THIS is the kinda shit I fret (yes, I said "Fret") about. What does Shebitch have to show for Its efforts? It claims to be a loving mother, not. One who spends hours on end outta the house, then feeds Its child crap? Putting Its own needs above all others? THIS is a parent? Don't think so. One birthday, one retirement. The cycle of life...

St.Francis this am. Rain predicted for this evening into early am, might be forced into an off day. MIGHT not have a choice. Our hardcore 5k is Saturday, then there's a race in Prospect Park in the afternoon. On the fence. Sunday's Ocean to Sound, don't wanna twist an ankle OR start with anything less than a full tank.


.....you're the reason I live/you're the reason I die. You're the reason I give when I break down and cry.................

No comments: