6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, September 18, 2010

day 419

good news, bad news:

good news: placed 3rd in my age group.

bad news: local clubs? nowhere to be found.

Other than Forest Park, I will NEVER do another club's race, enough of their self-centered, self involved, "I'm only in it for me" bullshit. Fuck 'em. They didn't even list us on their out of date, never updated calendar. Pitiful. Really pitiful.

Better news: perfect weather as well as temps. THIS is what it's all about, AND not taking yourself too seriously. Everyone had a blast, the Yom Kippur people stayed away (seriously, think God gives a FUCK if you run on any given day???), everyone had a blast. YAYYY! Love these peeps.

AND, manana, Ocean to Sound. again, 3 teams. Well done.

No comments: