6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, May 29, 2010

day 307

Debbie day!!!

Actually passed on the CNGCS 5k, went to Alley Pond instead. Actually went out with the group. These here humans be's a fun bunch!!! Sometimes you just gotta get over yourself and be social, glad I did. Wanted to do St.Francis but no, didn't have it today. Really should'a taken today off with manana's 10m race, but @ my pace, it doesn't really matter.

Ran with DP, processed Ragnar, talked club shit, when it came time to decide to continue or do a Gambino, did a Gambino. REALLY glad I did. Thanks for pushing so hard DP (didn't take ANY armtwisting whatsoever). Also props to Lock for printing out pix from the relay, nice!!! Petra from the Y was on The Line as well. I mentioned to DP that she did the Sat am spin class, impressed that she was running thereafter (thought only Pret and I did that? A biathlon!). @ the end she was stretching, asked how far, she said 3, asked where I've been, I pointed to The Line. Told her, when the weather sucks I spin, otherwise, lace 'em up!!!

Went to see High Rollers, excellent flick. Headed to Hicksville Stop n' Shop to get some eggs (must be nice to have someone who either shops or cooks for you...think it's called...what's the word..."marriage???"), who gives me the traditonal greeting (punch in the bicep) DB. Dayum! Debbie to the left of me, Debbie to the right of me. We fade in and out of each other's lives. Last she'd invited me to her Christmas party (mailed the invite under "friends of the Hicksville Public Library," she knows I don't get mail). I went for a half hour, then did my usual, leaving people wondering "was he really here?" God bless her. Like I said months ago, known her for 25 years, 5 years longer than Shebitch. Wow.

Ok, grab an atheist, G exists AND has a helluva sense of humor.

Stoney's spending the weekend with brotherfromanothermother. Good for him. Friday he had his peeps over-he'd called me @ work to ask that I make myself scarce for a few hours-bless him. It spends all day God knows where, back here @ 9 ish. Excellent. I've been coming home after work regularly. Love it. Don't care where it is, don't forget the opposite of love ISN'T hate, but apathy. All I know: I have a home, with It there, it's "Toxichouse." Blissful peace reigns. Especially after coming back after a run like this am, actually being social, how great was it to come home and chillax? Really cool. Miss Stoney, so my way of dealing was to clean up-It sleeps in the flith he left behind-in the living room, i.e. chips all over the floor, used cups, cans.....Good. Appropriate.

Thanks for a great day. Worked all week, REALLY put in some quality hours on the job, came home, got to enjoy it. Hung with some peeps, unexpected run in with a years long peep, wow. Nice. (miss Stoney's arm around me, sigh).

No comments: