6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, May 23, 2010

day 301

lost weekend.

ok, so you know what It did yesterday, today, I come back to Toxichouse, Stoney informs me It went to Atlantic City. I give up. Bitch IS useless. Doesn't tell me It'll be away overnight, nothing for Stoney to eat. Amazing. Hope It and Its friends collectively fry in Dante's lower rungs. Don't the assholes with whom It consorts think: "what about your son???" Oh, no, dump MORE into my lap.

The good news: Stoney and I had a blast!!! AND, no screaming, no middle of the night noise, lovely. But that doesn't excuse Its behavior. Truly a useless bitch.

Hit the job first thing this am, one of the more mental kiddies needed footware, I had a couple pair of NB's that were too small for me-new obviously, made his year. Good deed for the day. Smile on his face made it worth it. (now, remember, he IS mental, so I pray I don't get a call of his using the shoelaces for other than their intended purpose).

Then, St.Francis +, total 8. Wanted to get my run on before the rain, til now, dry.

So...hit Bethpage Black for 18, didn't TOTALLY suck, then came home to have Stoney tell me about Its overnight.

***"Vacation?" From WHAT??? It spends ALL DAY out of Toxichouse, coming back irregularly to feed Stoney, accent on irregularly, then head back out. What would Jesus do? Crucify the bitch. Ask It to "hang with me???" Couldn't resist. Sorry there Lord.

So, taking Stoney to see Iron Man 2, then get dinner.

Pray. Pray for what? YOU decide.

No comments: