6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 7, 2010

day 285

ending on a high (?) note

Dangerous word to use when you're in my bidness.

Gorgeous run this am, St.Francis + a lil' mo. Actually got up late, for me. Left the house @ 5 (notice "house" without "Toxic" preceding it? It has been mysteriously quiet. Don't question it, enjoy it!!!). Got to the job/changed by 5:30, to The Parkhouse by 5:40-10 minutes late. Not to worry.

PURRRFECT temp-59 degs. Gotta enjoy it while we can. Tonight into manana, rain (AGAIN!!!), good. Need the day off to rest for Sunday's run. MIGHT spin, but doubt it.

Signed up for New Hyde Park, Brooklyn Bridge, and The Manhattan Run. NHP? Gotta, they're our neighbors and represented well @ our run-also-it's an 8k. The other 2, they're Curtis runs. Need I say more? Best of all is The Manhattan Run. I'll do THAT one 'til I'm crippled.

Wanted to take Stoney to Iron Man 2, he's doing his Friday thing instead, translation: he's having peeps over. I trust him, but he IS a 14 year old male-related to ME no less. Told him I don't wanna find him leaving the house unguarded-i.e. if his peeps be there, he better be there as well. We'll see. He doesn't yet understand you can't trust everyone. THAT'S a good thing-he hasn't been burned...yet. Really miss my lil' buddy. The bird has left the nest.

No comments: