6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

day 289

Deja vu?

Another nipply mornin'. Again, longs n' today, sweatshirt. Wow, what happened to the warm temps???

Knees ok, seems the NB's are what the doctor ordered. STILL waiting to lose the big toenail.

Prepping for Ragnar, getting excited. A lil' concerned about rain, but, whatthehell. At least I won't be the only preregged fool mucking it out!

Side note: The Boy Scouts run is cancelled for this year, bummer. Got a call from AW yesterday asking about it, I said they always publicize it late. Finally dawned on me to check the scoring company's website-they have a calendar ALMOST as good as our club. Turns out, "cancelled for 2010." I'm hoping the economy is to blame. It never got a large turnout, might have caved due to the times. Hope not, miss that one, my excuse for a 48 hour holiday-stay @ the 63rd st. Y, take in a flick, hang with the peeps over dinner. Not this year. So it goes..........

No comments: