6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

day 287

ok.

Did the Mother Day NYRR run, 4m. Did ok. Nothing great, 9:25, but happy with my time. Hadda do the course twice to get my miles, needed bet 6-8, so got in 8. Not bad. Knees ok, though waiting to lose nail on my big toe.

Was actually cold this am, surprised the hell outta me! Lots of runners wearing longs, surprised. Wore shorts and light jacket which came off after mile 1.

"Mother's Day?" Miss mine, think of her daily/more often, especially in view of what I deal with daily. It took Stoney out to dinner. And here I am. See what I mean? Clueless bitch. Next weekend will make up for this. Feel horrible for the position It puts Stoney in, but...it is what it is.

GOOD news: no rain 'til Tuesday. Get another St.Francis in manana!!!

No comments: