6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

day 290

day off!

Today and tomorrow. Save it for The Run, a.k.a. Ragnar. Was tempted to head over to Eisenhower esta noche for the 5k, but no, don't risk it. Or, head to the Y for Boot Camp, again don't risk it.

Instead, went to Manhattan, wanted to see Harry Brown, but timing was off, saw Multiple Sarcasms instead. VERY good, especially in light of the fact that I expected nothing.

Stoney: sick, home from school. When I left (hadda, couldn't chill out there, for example: It wakes me up, asking "what're you doing here?" See what I mean?) It was sleeping, as was Stoney. I'm back 'round 3:30, he's alone. GREAT parenting. Selfish bitch.

Can't we leave...like...NOW??? Be nice to spend time with "normal" people.

No comments: