6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 24, 2010

day 302

...and all is well.

Although I DID call Shebitch's phone, left a message thanking It for giving us a peaceful home, and thanking it for interrogating me @ every turn, yet saying nothing re: Its own whereabouts. Selfish waste of flesh. There IS a child involved in case it forgot what was within It for 9 months. I'm not even going to touch Its claim of being financially insolvent, yet apparently has $ to gamble. I'm not even going to address not having $ for your sons lunch, yet.....amazing. Think YOU got problems? (yet, I'm satan).

REALLY can't understand how Its friends buy its bullshit. Wouldn't YOU ask wassup with your child in your absence, i.e. "who's taking care of..." No, It leaves, as It had since he was 8.

For my part, supervised his h/w, made sure he got to sleep at a normal hour...in other words: "parenting."

One can understand Its behavior, in view of Its mental state, and lack of role models. Never knew Its father, mom was smart enough to kill herself. What makes this horrible is: I had role models, was raised properly, when I draw upon this experience to parent Keith, my every effort is undermined. THAT really hurts. Preach all this religion crap, all this 12step crap, yet ignore your son, abuse your husband, and con family and friends. Live a lie. Poor bitch.

Stoney agreed: Iron Man 2, eh. Not so great. I couldn't render a verdict, I was thrilled he was with me-my not so little buddy by my side again. We got to have a really good conversation, confirming my fears-he's growing up. I said "I know, you don't wanna be seen with 'daddy' in case you bump into your peeps @ The Mall, not cool." He nodded. My little boy has grown. No more Keithy sleeping by my side with his arm wrapped round me. Miss him, but glad he's awright.

St.Francis this am, misty when I left the house, great for running!!!

No comments: