6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, November 1, 2008

18 hours

home stretch. Now it's time to relax and try not to have any stupid boo-boos.

Last night: Shebitch wakes me up to ask if I knew where Keith was. No you can't write stuff this good. It's 10 pm, do you know where the bitch's mind went?

Saw the crowd @ the Parkhouse this am. Hadda go get a singlet for Tom. Good to get regrounded. Then off to the Y. THAT was weird, saw the "old crowd," taxi driver, Richie, racquetball guy. Really weird. I was the guy wishing "the guys" a good weekend when I left. Not so long ago I was on the outside looking in, seeing guys be guys, wishing each other a good weekend. These humans, not a bad lot.

Kept missing my heart, gardening, flat tires, lots of priorities. Always there nontheless.

I'll never be the same.

No comments: