6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Hero Within Yourself

THIS is why we run. The bitch @ home never has a good thing to say, tonight's another one when It's in rare form. Angry bitch. Take a pill n' be done with it already, do us all a favor.

So why do we run? First, it's what we do. Second, we run obscene distances because it's what sets us apart. Lebow had that quote about the Hero Within Yourself. Don't expect validation from others, you'll be disappointed.

My peeps, on the other hand, are always there. I don't lean on them nearly as much as I should, but they're there.

In my bidness we define a dysfunctional household as one in which you never know what to expect when you get there. So, what's YOUR verdict???

Thank G for running.

Rec.Therapist from SB wants to do the Suntrust. Told him what my experience was, he wants to run it together. We'll see.

No comments: