6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 27, 2008

gobble this

ok, did St.Francis with a twist. Knowing what I'd be up against @ Toxichouse, did it with the Club. Hadda. "Family" you can't choose, peeps you can. Good to see the crowd that showed.

Glad I did. Had a great run, really fun, great company, thanks. Saw my people, really felt like hiding but didn't. Nice to come outta the shell.

***Props to Deb-mini miffins, and Tom-homemade cookies. Nice touch.

Days like this are hard, but, gotta treat it like another day off. At least I'll be rested for manana. AND I don't have to contend with screaming in the presence of Keith. What slays me on days like this, again, is the thought of "what memories will he have?" Times like these however make you cut your losses. The pain of being in solitude is less than the pain of knowing those in whose presence you are, hate you. Much rather be here.

Nice n' cool-shorts.

Can't wait for today to end.

No comments: