6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

almost back

stairs are STILL a bit painful. Gotta take @ least one more day off-perfect as it's s'posed 'ta rain.

Lots of well wishes from peeps, much appreciated.

What got me was the rec.therapist from S.I. came in @ 5 1/2. Now, factor in typical runner's low self-esteem, but I figure a guy who does a sub 2 hour 1/2 would've done better. He didn't think so, but I did.

Was really nice to see Terry "The Voice" Bisogno within the 200m mark, helped push my finish, didn't expect to see him, then again, after 26 miles you don't expect much. Another nice surprise was Michele Nero @ 14+. Pops up in the most unexpected places.

STILL can't believe I came in @ a sub 4 1/2. Wow!!!

*** pictures from the dinner down below.

No comments: