6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

F**K

What else can you say after a mnorning like this? Friggin' cold! So much for a transition from one season to another.

Woke up "late," meaning 4:30, hadda take matters in hand, then left Toxichouse. Stopped @ 7-11, picked up a pair of hot hands-glad I did.

Hit The Line @ 5:40, WAY too late, but...in view of the temps-27 degs, glad to be out. Was seriously thinking of sleeping in, but if you slept where I slept you'd have been running as well.

("We love you Hulk," yet he was left outside while they slept, when I got up I let him in. Nice.)

Glad I ran. St.Francis; hooded sweatshirt-xl, t-shirt underneath, gloves/hot hands, longs. Actually worked up a bit of a sweat.

It WAS weird coming back after sunrise-no, I didn't melt. Nice to see branches and such, minimize the risk of reinjury. But, still COLD. If there had been a spin class tonight I would'a bailed on the run n' done that.

THEN, Spike's report card comes out. He's fucked. Got a 50 in _______and a 77 in ________. No more x box nor computer for a month. He's gonna lose his mind. Come home, call me as soon as he hits the house, do either homework or walk the dog. And the BEST part, Shebitch is on ANOTHER rant. God grant me the serenity.......

...and the bells were ringing out for Christmas day.

No comments: