6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 28, 2008

g'day mate

made it through yesterday, with the help of my peeps and Australia (2 hr 45 m movie, helped me avoid Toxichouse). Surprised the flick was THAT good. Nothing can hold my attention for that long, but this did. Really a sweeping epic, like they used to make before budgets ruled everything.

So, on to today. The 4k, did alright, then into work for a couple of hours, then home. Nice. Not my distance of choice, but was able to get some speed. Really grateful to the people who probably don't really know how important they are. Never thought today would come but, it did.

Keith @ his brotherfromanothermother's (miss him terribly but he needs HIS peeps as well-being an only child I'm grateful his brotherfromanothermother is a good kid), Shebitch-who cares, It's not here. Nice.

.....come Monday, it'll be alright, come Monday I'll be holdin' you tight. I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A.haze n' I just want you back by my side.

No comments: