6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 1160


Yin/Yang.

Tomato/tomaaaaahto

Good news: got my run in, got my miles.

Bad news: everything else.

You KNOW it's driving Sybil NUTS that the den is being done. Now, a normal person would applaud the work I am having done, I am paying for. What keeps the bitch from doing the same with its living room or basement? Of course, It uses the "Your son" card. As in "That would make a nice area for his friends." Amazing, not gonna happen. I apparently deserve nothing. Does he-or it for that matter, lift even a finger? Has It EVEr so much as made the bed? Yet, the argument is that I have control issues, and thus, hide the remote. No, it is a means of assuring that neither uses the bedroom as a lounge. Of course, THAT would incur the taking of responsibility. Of which neither is capable. Funnier still, Stoney actually thinks he has a say in the matter. Flip the coin, yet again, did Sybil EVER vacuum the fucking den? No, It enjoys sabotaging my every effort, making a point to slam the shit outta the door I attempted to fix. Remember THAT debacle? I'm trying to fix it, while it is throwing my laptop and guitars to the ground. Psycho twat.

And the job, of course, THAT decides to become strange as well. The poop is hitting the fan on ALL fronts.

BUT, this am, I ran. I got my miles. It is a good day. THAT no one can affect.

Pix below from yesterday. WAS tempted to go back and see Jack White again, but hey, can't avoid the Toxicity every night.

No comments: