6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 1149

Dodged a bullet!

Made it through yesterday's storm unscathed. Really got a break! Sometimes things work.

When I got in, our neighbor was in. His son does contracting. I explained the problem, we'll hook up.

As I was speaking with him, Sybil pulls outta the driveway. Stoney runs out seconds later. They were going to the movies. So nice to be included. I know, pay the bills and shut the HELL up.

They get back, It goes on a tear about rearranging condiments in the fridge (no joke). Last time I'd touched ANYTHING therein, it had been days. Sick bitch.

But wait, it gets better! Stoney piles on, telling me my touching the fan in his room isn't needed. I replied "if that's how you thank me for shutting the window during the storm, you're welcome." Asshole.

Wonder who "bad cop" is?????

Now ask yourself, It claims to sponsor people in a 12 step program, one of whose slogans is "how important is it?" i.e. rearranging condiments? Its claim was that it made finding things therein  difficult. What do we have? An acres large walk in?

When Stoney got on his rag about touching his window/fan, It had to bud in: "what price are you willing to pay to pay to have a relationship with your son?" I'd agreed with him, seeking to deflate his search for a fight-exactly what he witnessed his mother doing. Hmmmmmmm. Wonder who "bad cop" is???

But, this am, Pilates and Spin. Again, life is good.

No comments: