6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 1152

We'll see

It's trying to get my goat, moving things It thinks I won't notice. again, "how important is it?" Do I wake It up to rage? Of course not. Won't give that much power/waste the calories.

Today, fun. The 1m on Fifth Ave. Be nice to see my peeps.

Manana, the big relay.

Thank God. 2 days away from the twat. Or so I thought.

Series of textx today, venemous/dysfunctional/psychotic. Typical, "order of protection..."  "My lawyer..."   The real deal: 9/20 came and went, It STILL lacks the mountain of $$$ to make the MINIMUM payment on Its credit card. Sucks for It, however, THAT + It consumed a shitload of sugar=psychotic rants. Unfortunately, It turns Stoney against me in the process. THAT'S the part that slays me.

Oh well.

Changed my cell #, again.

No comments: