6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 1147

close, soooooo close

Almost back on the beam. This am, Pilates, then Spin. Good. Knees are KILLING me, but not as much as my head.

Did what I hadda do to find my stuff-search through Sybil's, what do I find? My Neil Young and Led Zeppelin dvd's. It'd clearly raided my closet. Now, remember, this comes after It leaves a psychotic note re: "leave my stuff alone." What led to THAT? I'd organized the cupboard. Imagine.

And wait, it gets better: remember the chicken It raged @ me about? Not touched by a soul.

Frightening.

And again, has Stoney been taken to the plastic surgeon? Of course not.

But It DOES have an overdue credit card bill-minimum due: $300. Gee, wonder where the rage comes from?????

No comments: