6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 1135

JEEEEEEEZ!!!!!

Ok, made it through yesterday evening unscathed, or so I thought. Stoney being a dick. Thinkin' I'm lying to him-he tries to log onto an online student thing for his district. For some reason it's not letting him log in from home. From the job I have no prob. Even offered to drive him into the job to prove to the little shit that I'm not lying. He's drinking his mother's kool-aid. Of course It portrays me as scum, so what is he left to believe. And yes, I DID indicate It can be set up with Its own account. No, easier to paint me in a Satanic light. Think: why would I lie to him about accessing an online student database? His answer "you lie all the time." Ahhhhh, great to be home ain't it???

Wake up this am to a vitriolic note. "Seeking a lawyer...mediator......your son......" amazing how when It is tired my satanic quotient rises. All I'm guilty of is going to work and coming home.

BUT, this am, got my miles. Life is worthwhile yet again.

*And were was MY mail yesterday, under a chair cushion. But I'M accused of stealing mail??????????

No comments: