6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 1156

change is good...I think

The Pilates instructor was bored, and it showed (sounds like the beginning of a novel doesn't it?). I'm kind'a fed up with tolerating it, so, ditched the class, for today. Usually I double up on non run days, but when the instructor 1)doesn't lead by example-verbalizes instruction rather than do them, and 2)even for Spin, this one claims the bikes won't accomodate their being vertically challenged-this despite another instructor who is even shorter. So, later for that. When the instructor-out loud-wonders "what should we do next," kind'a reveals a lack of professionalism.

Thus, rather than a weak time filler, hit the unit, nail it down, then devote myself to a worthwhile Spin class later. I'm worth it.

No comments: