6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 1143

Bitch

Hadda have my peep follow me back to Toxichouse-drop off the veeeeehicle as i was doing LIRR to get in after ZZ Top, in the process of driving there BITCH calls asking "where's the chicken?" There HAD been chicken in the freezer-2 weeks ago. 8:15 in the am, TWAT decides to cook. Amazing, truly amazing. So, as I said in the earlier post, I stopped by the store, picked up more chicken, shut the twat's mouth. But THAT wasn't enough. It went on a MAJOR tear, "I don't wanna be married anymore...." so much for taking a vow. Good religion teacher. Like everything else It did in Its life, trying to quit. No deal bitch.

So, ZZ last night, AMAZING!!!!!!!!! See pic below. I was confused-J Geils was @ Westbury-wow, vs. ZZ @ The Beacon. Came down to a coin flip. I made the right choice. 6th FUCKING row!!!!! Wow. Gotta ask my peep how J Geils was. He's a good guy-we'd both gone to see Joan Jett in Brooklyn. He's another who realizes flying solo is where it's at.

So, back to our drama.

After the BITCH went off about chicken (IMAGINE!!!!! I had the balls to eat something that'd been in the fridge, AND didn't tell It. apparently I married Helen Keller!!!), I get in after the concert-Stoney was in a fight. Broke his nose. It hadda take him to the ER, then today, Plastic Surgeon. Heeeee heeeee. Good. AND, when I try getting info, "no one should fight..." Bitch REALLY doesn't get it.

So NOW we, again, see the root of evil-taking responsibility for ANYTHING.

1)Rather than admit It NEVER checks, fly into a rage that I actually consumed something from the fridge.

2)Rather than follow through on committment, try to quit marriage.

3)Rather than embrace the situation and do some parenting, blame me for everything wrong with westerm civilization.

Thank GOD for ZZ Top.

No comments: