6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 1136

WTF?????

So, during "lunch," yesterday, I boogied to Toxichouse to clear the air with crazy lady. Of course, It was nowhere to be found, crap everywhere.

Cut to last night. I was off because of the club meeting, tired, and pissed. Stan's an asshole. So, we had some speakers-very good, but still, their 9pm is my 3am. So after their hour, we had our membership meeting. Even the walker's rep walked out. What a friggin' pain in the ass.

THEN, back to Toxichouse. Lo and behold, Sybil was actually human.

Cut to this am, actually threw an "I love you" @ me as I left. WTF???????????

Unfortunately, the fly in the ointment was: went to the gym for Spin class, nothing. No notice, no class. FUCK!!!!! Good thing I ran yesterday.

No comments: