6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 1142

Hmmmmm

Last night, late. Sons of Anarchy back on, 90 mins, fuck!!!!! So, up WAY past my bedtime. But, worth it. GREAT show!

Up 90 minutes after I usually do, no run either. After yesterday, Pilates this am. Fortunately also, the Instructor showed, on time no less! Their supervisor was whip cracking, good. After the other Instructor pulled a no call/no show (AND I REALLY needed that class), it was good to have today proceed as scheduled.

Tonight ZZ Top.

On the road, Sybil calls asking if I ate chicken that was in the fridge. Doesn't quite seem to internalize the nature of an emergency. Now, remember, THIS was the chicken that had been in the freezer, for 2 weeks. Having absolutely ZERO frustration tolerance, and having done not a goddamned thing last night, @ 8:15 this am, It decides to cook! Fortunately I was local, bought some "replacement chicken." Stroll into Toxichouse handing it to It, of course It goes off. "I don't want to be married," "I'm talking to a lawyer..." whatever.

Normal people? Cook in the am. This one, does whatever, whenever. Pedrito's wife hit the nail on the head (nailing a realization I'd had centuries ago), when she said that It never grew up and was never a wife.

No comments: