6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 1144

NOT what I expected, but not bad

Normally, don't enjoy running after work, let alone a race. BUT, with the concert the previous evening, needed a morning off, and thus-couldn't take an ENTIRE 24 hour rest. When the opportunity presented itself, yes, signed up for an evening race.

Same course as the Valentine's race-103rd n' Riverside. prob was: it wasn't a race by runners. Though hosted by a running store, it was managed by tourists. I.E. Prereg was $30, day of $50. AND, no shirts-water bottles. Not smart.

Anita got lsot-all the volunteers were @ the finish line. Not a well run race, in addition to The Shirts.

For me? I was satisfied. Got some miles, did ok.

Tonight IAN HUNTER.

Manana am, 4m.

No comments: