6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1161

...like I NEED this?????

Normally, someone doing something in the home is supported. But WE know better don't we? Both Sybil AND Stoney are on my case about the den. I can't WAIT until they try letting Hulk out from the side door. FIRST, you havta push through the barrage of "hoarders" crap Sybil stacked up there.

Imagine, the comment was "the den would make a nice hangout for Keith and his friends." JEEEEEZ. I now understand: do all the work, pay the bills, and get shit on. Have either of them lifted a finger? When was the last time either picked up dog shit-but yet critique where I put it??? When did either vacuum the den? Yet they LOVE treating it like Grand Central Station. Amazing. Truly amazing.

So, this am, Pilates and Spin. Feels REALLY good.

No comments: