6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 1158

Bitch.

This am, raining. Good. usually I do Spin on Fridays. In view of all that's happening, good choice-though I DO wish I'd run. Spin class was an exercise (hah, good one) in futility. It was just me and the instructor, later Robert walked in-this guy CANNOT shut up. So, between him and the instructor, neither could shuttheFUCK up. Thus, it was really 45 mins on a stationary bike.

However, I needed the break. Today I hadda clear out the den, since Monday the roof gets replaced. Took pretty much an entire room's worth of shit and put it into storage. I'm exhausted.

Of course, BITCH sees the work I did and gives me the "I told you so," re: the den being the best room in the house. Now, again, let that sink in. BITCH has the entire house, It HAS to focus on MY den. Fuck It. die already. I keep the room tight, IT has the living room-a shipwreck, the basement-a firetrap, and piles of crap in the upstairs bathroom-which you can't use-It's "hoarders" stuff is packed tight in there, as well as piles of crap in the bedroom. Remember when the cable guy hadda enter its closet, what was Its reaction? "Anything good in there?" It doesn't even know. Fuckin' useless twat. PLEASE die already.

SIX, count 'em, SIX calls from the job. Amazing. They really CANNOT handle a goddamned thing.

And tonmorrow, I havta go to the funeral of one of my former students. SYBIL HAS to focus on MY den, knowing I have this tragedy to attend. KNOWING It has the ENTIRE rest of the house to arrange. But, NO, focus on MY den. Cunt.

No comments: