6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 1155

BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ok, got back to Toxichouse yesterday. LOCKS!!!!! AND doorknobs AND KEYS!!!!! Nice.  STILL think I make this shit up? We never locked our front door. And best of all, rather than be proactive, Sybil-who has 2 peeps who do handiwork/home repair, never lifted a finger. In fact, sabotaged my EVERY effort. I pray this is killing It. This am got my proof: a venemous note taped to the mirror in the bedroom-I changed my cell #, so It's relegated to venemous notes. Even Stoney asked It why It didn't get Its peeps to do anything. Easier to victimize me.

So, yesterday, locks and keys on all the doors. An hour later, he came by to give me the estimate for the total job. Imagine, he'd already started (the leak was due to flashing, he'd already taken care of that!!!!! He was concerned about continued damage, so in effect, he'd finished the exterior work!!!!! I wanna marry him!).

He's treating it like his place! I love this kid! HIS idea is to wall off/put a door between the house and the den, hence, mancave. I LOVE this guy!!!!! You could see his eyes light up when we were discussing the possibilities!

And, this am, got my miles! THIS is the perfect season-50 ish degrees, crisp/cool. Ahhhhhhh.

No comments: