6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 1139

Close

Bitch comes in yesterday evening, WITH the gym bag, what happened? It recalled what It perceived as my past transgressions, decided to pay me back with vandalism and theft. amazing. Truly amazing. What the FUCK It stood to gain from stealing, I haven't a clue, especially when It was the obvious perp.

And you STILL wonder why my pace sucks? Just putting one foot in front of the other is a major accomplishment. No support, every move to sabotage my efforts attempted. Amazing.

But wait, it got better! When Bitch finally strolled in, It couldn't admit It had a psychotic break, went on ANOTHER tear, about eating "my food." ????? There was a takeout tray with WILTED salad, I ate it. Imagine????? Aren't I a bastard? Actually eating something that was in the fridge. Call the lawyer!!!

So, today the Bronx 10m, what used to be the 1/2. Good. 3 less miles, good. Actually found a parking spot, on the street no less! Remember, I last attempted this run years ago, and d.n.s'd because I couldn't find parking. THIS time, new course, AND, if all else failed, parking @ The Stadium.

So, I sucked, but I finished. Really found it hard to NOT take walk breaks. BUT, I got my 4/5 for The Half, got my medal, THEN left the truck parked, headed into Manhattan to catch a (godawful, but hey, I tried) flick, then back to Toxichouse. Snaggletooth and ITS groupie on the porch inventorizing everyone-as IT never leaves ITS 4 walls.

A very good day, tough, but fun. Saw my peeps-Renegades, Big Bird, Sal.....really fun. Then.....back to Where The Hurt Is.

Pix below.

No comments: