6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 1148

If it's not ONE thing..........

Ok, DID get my miles this am, barely. Headed out, was spritzing. No biggie. THEN, after 1m, BOOM. Shit. Ok, turn back or......pressed on, it WAS a passing shower. By this time I was soaked. Figured, wtf, turned back...then...THEN it stopped. JEEEEEEZ. A true test of your mettle. Pressed on further, again, BOOM. Fuck it, get the miles.

There's always the sauna @ the gym to dry off. Got my miles, did ok.

THAT was the good news.

Come to Toxichouse yesterday, broken glass all over the walk leading to the front steps. It had dropped a bottle of Its ever present Snapple. I'm tellin' ya, NOTHING about this bitch is user-friendly. Not only can It NOT use plastic bottles, but you'd think a normal person would've cleaned up the glass? Nope. Bitch IS useless.

Wonder why I need to run?

But wait, it gets better!!!!! Hadda look up, saw the roof of the den. The roof of the entire property had been redone 8 years ago. The den is in need of repair. FUCK me.

But, today I ran. Life is good.

No comments: