6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 1157

;)

made it!!!!!

This a.m. was a big conference, then vip's hitting the unit. Part of my initiation. I passed, the unit did well. Heavy sigh.

Downside? THIS is the kinda stuff Sybil will never grasp. This am I awoke to yet ANOTHER venemous note on the fridge-as if I actually read them? This came after It coming into the bedroom, repeatedly, holding variois items from the fridge asking if I was gonna eat them. Right. Let that sink in. Either I'm Satan by eating what's in the fridge in MY house, thus depriving my son of food. OR, I'm nuts because I DON'T eat what's in the fridge? OR, It asks if I want some of the Chinese takeout It bought. OR Stoney puts notes on all of it telling me NOT to eat it-a week later, it's STILL untouched. Hmmmmm. This from the same people who had a psychotic break because (no joke) I used the wrong towel.

Remember, I hadda earn my stripes this day on the job, yet THOSE people are pissed because of contrived drama. Amazing. Yes, "get a life."

This am, got my miles. Life is good.

No comments: