6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 21, 2012

day 999

REALLY hurt!!!!! Woke up this am, AGAIN my article disappeared from the fridge. WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with that twat????? Does it REALLY hurt that much to see someone's accomplishments? Of course, the answer is obvious. So, did the 4m this am, flat, but more than a 5k nontheless. Tough. I got ZERO motivation. Fucking exhausted. But, I finished. It was for a good cause, and, got me the FUCK out toxichouse. The peeps who scored it were LIRRC, was GREAT to hear my name cheered out-not cursed. Came back, my stuff is moved. Fucking TWAT is amazing. What lies behind THIS episode? It left chairs all over in the backyard, I stacked them up. Yes, Virginia, you CANNOT write stuff this good. What a fucking bitch. Remember, It LOVES leaving shit all over. Worse than living in an episode of Hoarders. Fucking psycho. And the shit that comes out of Its mouth is purely Toxic. Amazing one human can be such a CUNT (sorry kiddies, but that's really how It is). Not only is my stuff moved, a nasty note is taped to the oven. Ok, you know this IS war. Knowing what bullshit awaited, I was proactive. I copied the article 25x, had a banner made (6 foot), AND had a print made (as in, "canvas" print). Heee heeee. Whenever the bitch enters MY area, wherever It looks, my article will be there. All because It has a wasted life. Fuck the useless TWAT. made a career of being a cancer survivor, with nothing to show for it but disability checks. Today I ran. Life is good.

No comments: