6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 27, 2012

day 1005

REALLY needed that!!!!! Friday off, woke up at...10:00 am!!!! No run, no gym, sleeeeeeep. REALLY needed it-no shit! Went to get my number for tomorrow's 4m-the big draw is they have 1,000 Mets tix to give out, 2 to each of the first five hundred preregged. Nice. Sunday, another 4m in Central Park. Be interesting to see how I do in seperate races of the same length. Got a call from my mortgage co yesterday. Remember, Shebitch failed to get the documentation we need for Is disability, shrugging off any responsibility. Typical. Not even realizing the amount this could cost us. Not even realizing this could pay college tuition. Just close your eyes, bury your head. This, the same person who-when its son's room reeked of weed, left the house/burning rubber-to teach religion. Fucking useless cunt. So, the call was to tell me...THE REFI IS APPROVED!!!!! Thanks God. You exist. :)

No comments: