6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 28, 2012

day 1006

THAT was fun!!! Did Alec's Run. A 4m run, in Dix Hills, so don't ask how the course was. The big draw of this one: free tix, to the Mets no less! WAY cool! AND, best of all, Stoney's gonna come with! Is this great? Everyone who thought he was a figment of my imagination will actually lay eyes upon him. My time? SUCKED, but sucking less than before. Manana a 4m in Central Park. Expecting zero from that. WAS cool hangin' with the peeps @ the race. If my house was normal, I'd have felt better, but when Shebitch is up @ all hours, and Stoney's makin' racket in his room next door, getting anything resembling a normal night's sleep is out of the question. Hey, it is what it is. @ least he consented to come with to the game. Nice.

No comments: