6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 8, 2012

day 986

WHEW!!!!!!!

Ok, Easter Sunday, a.k.a. "another day to avoid Shebitch."

Plans were made to join my bro for Easter dinner @ a Chinese Restaurant, so had 9 hours to kill. So.....5k in Eisenhower, movie, then Easter.

Of course, Shebitch was in on it, so, dysfunction @ its best: 2 seperate cars-God forbid we do anything together. Though you gotta love Shebitch honing in on MY family's action. Its mother was a depressive/suicidal/alcoholic/slut. It was never sure of its father. And YET has the TITS to take MY inventory??????

So, did the 5k in Eisenhower-REALLY stunk the place up. Had NOTHING. When you take walk breaks in a-relatively-flat 5k, you have dead legs. I know exactly what the prob is: no energy, from no carbs. But, I will not change my diet.

Then a flick, then dinner.

Thank God today's over.

Shebitch, again, asking me to account for my whereabouts-meanwhile, went out-with my son-last night. Didn't say a word re: where they were going. Even better, made plans to go upstate. Until the Easter dinner, I was not informed of a thing, until I asked where THEY were going without me. Twat.

No comments: