6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 9, 2012

day 987

THAT actually hurt

Shebitch's journal/diary. Reflects nothing of consequence other than narcissism and 12 step/religion bullshit. What hurt was one comment about me: wrote about how I come in, hang in the den, do the computer, watch tv. Not a peep about paying EVERY bill, working every day, especially doing what I do. Meanwhile, admitting It's a shipwreck, i.e. referring to the basement as "scarry," (lacks spellcheck), yet not doing a damned thing about it. Nice to be valued isn't it?

This am, spin class. Trying to get @ the root of my crap running lately. I KNOW I'm burnt, but when have I NOT been?


...really hurts to have my career completely dismissed. While It prays to God for financial assistance (???), not a word about a self made person. Did anyone ever give me anything? Did I not earn every single stinkin' thing I have? And not even a thank you. When I bring up fixing the back door-until It threw my computer and guitar to the ground, It responds as though It has a right to have done so. Amazing.

No comments: