6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 14, 2012

day 992

:)

What a day!!!!!

Am trail run, one Steve and I did once upon a time ago. And, since it was in THAT part of Long Island, golf in the pm-@ the course we called "home." REALLY nice.

CRUSHED my drive, short game SUCKED, but killer drives. I was 2nd best of our 4 some. Again, Steve would'a been proud.

The run in the am? SUCKED, but I finished. REALLY tough xc. So, hey, I finished. Of course, atop the BIGGEST hill, Polansky breaking my balls. :).

Of course, can't do EVERYTHING. Was supposed to go to the FDNY vs. NYPD hockey game w/Pedrito n' Stoney. Got back too late. Damn.

Otherwise, a picture perfect day. (even my putts didn't TOTALLY suck).

***pix below.


***AND, Ron was @ the course!

No comments: