6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 7, 2012

day 985

Best of times, worst of times


After last night's concert, had NO cause to whine. BUT, DID get to sleep late. Thus, this am's run SUUUUUUUCKED. BUT, I DID finish.

When it take you over an hour to finish a 10k, THAT sucks.

Took a BUTTLOAD of walk breaks. Seemed we hit every fucking hill Central Park had to offer, counterclockwise. When Joe Gallagher passes you, it's time to do some conditioning. BUT, again, I DID finish. (amazingly, I was STILL in the 45%. Stunning).

GREAT pix below, AND, another day in the best city in the world!

(Broooooooce hits the stage to the tune of "New York, New York." Cool)

...then came back, after my lost weekend, to do the lawn. Glad I did. Shebitch? Doesn't lift a finger, though It DID have the tits to ask where I was. Truly incredible. It goes off, spends the night wherever, says not a word, yet asks me to account for my whereabouts.

No comments: