6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

day 981

JEEEEEZ!!!

The world really WOULD be better if everyone ran!

Yesterday, walk into Toxichouse, back screen door WIDE open, dog gate WIDE open. Lovely. When I voice my displeasure, you can guess, the shit hit the fan. Shebitch went OFF. Rather than just say "oops," this turned into another rant against me. "My friends...the den...the garage..." a.k.a. the usual bullshit. Bitch. You KNEW this would happen with the warmer weather. The person who had melanoma HAS to get more sun, then leaves the home in a shambles. THEN has the balls to scream @ me for NOT fixing the screen door-as you recall THAT became dysfunctional when-as I was fixing it-It decided to throw my laptop AND guitar to the floor. Amazing.

All this on my 27th. anniversary. Lovely.

Adding insult to injury, It goes out, got a 3 pack of Dove Bars. Any left for me? Of course not. Lovely. Go teach religion. Go 12 step the world.

So, this am, staff turn satanic, went OFF on their supervisor. Amazing. Dude, we're getting paid. Thus, life is good. Couldn't keep it in perspective. Totally lost it. Amazing.

So, what have we learned? The world would be better off if everyone ran.

No comments: