6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 15, 2012

day 993

;(

Oh well, at least I tried/a.k.a. home is where the hurt is.

Did the Marcie Mazzola 5k this am. HILLY, but, again, I finished. What sucked-besides my time, was they charged for the use of the Y. If I was a weasel, I'd have acted as though I was only using the men's room, then showered. But no, I played it straight, and paid $15 for a day pass. Asshole that I am.

A couple'a peeps mentioned the article in the paper. Good motivation.

Then, made the critical error of going home. Stoney's there, Shebitch nowhere to be found-of course. I mention one thing to him, he goes off. JEEEEEZ. I know the teenage years are tough, but taking it out on the hand that feeds you????? Acting like a real pussy.

Really wonder why I ever go home. There's not an iota of love for me there. REALLY hurts. More than I can describe.

No comments: